Tuesday, September 2, 2014

About Me...

          So my young, adventurous life began in the ever-so depressing land of the the free - the Lone Star State. I grew up learning the ways on a ranch in rural El Paso. My days started at the crow of the rooster and ended at the crack of dinner bell. Every morning I would head to the chicken coup and pick up that mornings breakfast. I would grab a glass of milk fresh from Lucy - the family's cow. After a hearty breakfast I would head to the stables where I hauled hay around for hours on end, often getting cramps and needing a break, but because I'm Texas, I don't believe in breaks. After racing in the local bull herd tournament I won a free trip to Denver. Little did I know at the time, my life would change forever. I packed up my duffel bag and perched myself up on a Lucy's saddle, about to venture ride up North.


          If I had to describe myself with one blockbuster hit, that movie would undoubtedly be the film Mean Girls, featuring the ever so beautiful and talented, Lindsey M Lohan. This eccentric piece of film underlines the main issue with many high school students - and that's gossip. I  became an extremely gossipy person after viewing this motion picture, and it is completely sad. My friends have mentioned to me numerous times that I am mean (yes, like the word in the title), and what is even more sad is that I agree with them - completely. When I first started my career as a young, high school student, I was not sure what to expect other then a peaceful time where I would undoubtedly made a plethora of friends and become the coolest kid in the school. However, this did not happen. Thankfully, I ended up blending into a sort-of popular group at my school which I shouldn't have. I had to earn the respect from all the group members in order to be accepted as one. This led me to become one of the obnoxious, self-centered kids in my grade. I abandoned my group of friends from middle school which I loved and adored. I ended up realizing my mistake and regretting it just like Lindsey M Lohan in this flick, which taught me a valuable life lesson.

This cinematic master piece describes my high school career absolutely spectfully.


          As I reached the border of Tucson, Colorado, I was presented with plenty of loud hissing noises. I pulled out my .45 thinking there were rattlers around, but I was presented with something much, much more mysterious. There were these automatic wagon machines roaming across the plains at ridiculous speeds. My imagination was confused. I wanted to get up close with them but they skedaddled away. I headed up to an apartment where my good friend Saul lives. He gave me his car keys. Being used to riding tractors around on the daily and lassoing trees, his car was easy peasy to operate. Street race after street race later, I ended up racing in the Denver 500 and almost won. Right as I hurled across the finish line which erected a checkered flag, I let out a grin of satisfaction, thinking about how much I had accomplished at such a young age of six years old. 



The writing style presented above should give you a better idea of who I am than an actual description, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment